Pediatric Skills for OT's- Online Seminar
Seminar Sponsor: Online CE
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website/Register: Click Here
Sub-Title: Pediatric Skills for OT's
- Describe the basics of the OT Practice Framework and its relationship to clinical practice.
- Identify key components of a pediatric medical system.
- Outline the sequence of normal development of the child and adolescent.
- Explore how to apply activity analysis to treatment intervention.
- Describe signs and symptoms of various pediatric health conditions.
- Describe the role of the COTA in choosing therapeutic media.
- Describe characteristics of assitive technology and its importance in making technology decisions.
- Describe 3 reasons related to the importance of splinting and orthotics management.
- Describe the use of animal-assisted services.
Brown, MS, OT, CHT
Click here to register for this course via OnlineCE.
Click here for more pediatric Online course options with MedRehabWeb.com.